Friday, March 6, 2009

Virgin Frontier

This is momentous for me being able to create a new gmail account and this blogspot by myself and all on the same day. This will enable me to share with friends and industry associates alike the insights gained and the many precious gems or tips collected along in the course of my work and dealings with others.

Allow me some time though to learn how to post all those stories and pixs that are waiting to be told. Appreciate your your patience once again as I grope my way into this new digital medium termed the "new media".

As AirAsia new media department head puts it in the March issue of their inflight publication, Travel3Sixty on "Harnessing the power of digital assets" which I was reading on my return flight from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur last night, we need to be "open to fresh ideas'' and be "constantly perceptive to changes in trends and developments in our ever-evolving world", exactly what this homegrown low-cost carrier which has created waves in the aviation industry sets out to do.

Succintly put, this will be the very essence of this blog. Fresh, innovative, and if I may use the expression, "pure and virginal".

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, good to meet you & Kit today. Keep on blogging, you're truly embracing the new media :)

    Looking forward to see the ads up and going soon!

    ReplyDelete